CPR and AED Training Course (1 day)
Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s) are now becoming more common throughout a range of public and work places. A casualty’s survival rate will dramatically increase if an AED is available and if you have appropriately qualified personnel to use it.
This very practical course will enable your learners to use the AED competently and with confidence.
Not only does this course deal with the use of an AED but it also includes vital training in resuscitation and choking procedures.
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Assessment of the situation
- Paediatric defibrillation
- Defibrillation procedures
- Heart attacks
- AED safety and Functions
- Infection control